Commercial propane for your New York business
Restaurants, hotels, resorts, dry cleaners, greenhouses, farms, wineries, offices and warehouses are among the many businesses in New York that rely on propane to keep their operation moving.
- Propane remains one of the most economical sources of energy for large warehouses and factories. Because of its low nontoxic emissions, propane is also the fuel of choice for powering indoor forklifts, torches and welders.
- In the residential construction industry, smart builders have been incorporating propane into their design plans for high-efficiency homes, using an effective tool known as the Propane Energy Pod.
- Propane is the best choice for backup generators for businesses (and homes) since it can be stored indefinitely, and will not deteriorate over time like gasoline or thicken in cold weather like diesel.
- Propane Autogas has made a big impression for forward-thinking New York businesses, who find that operating their vehicles with eco-friendly Autogas strongly appeals to their client base.
Other commercial propane advantages
- Propane won’t degrade over time, and doesn’t contaminate soil or water like gasoline or diesel. The risk of fuel theft is minimal. Additionally it gives you portable power when and where you need it.
- Today’s continuous flow propane-powered grain dryers were designed to meet the needs of modern, fast-paced, high-yield operations. Not only are they up to 50% more efficient, their clean burning technology produces fewer engine deposits. That’s less maintenance and less downtime for your business.
- Propane can keep your business going even when power lines are down, protecting your production processing. Plus, propane burns clean and it’s considered a green choice for the environment.
Use propane for:
- greenhouse space heating
- office heating
- power dryers
- power for farm equipment
- fuel for trucks, lawn mowers and school buses
Propane is the perfect choice to help businesses meet their energy needs. Check with your propane dealer to find out about commercial propane gas, commercial gas tanks, portable heaters, generators and more.