There are many ways you can make your home’s outdoor living space more fun, especially if you take full advantage of propane’s versatility. Here are a few ideas on how you can enjoy the great outdoors even more with the help of propane.
- Get cooking – Nothing beats the clean burning precision of a propane gas grill. Whether you cook on a simple portable or a high-tech built-in model, you’ll get the same even-cooking performance time after time, with no starter fluid smell, dangerous chemicals, or mess.
- Create a dramatic gathering spot – Bring friends, neighbors and family together with the warmth of a propane-fueled fire bowl and never worry about feeding the fire or cleaning up ashes afterward. A large fire bowl can be used as a centerpiece for your yard, or you can set up a series of small ones at the entry of your home to wow your guests. Many models have ignition systems that can be turned on and off with a smartphone or tablet.
- Light the way – Imagine an outdoor space lit by flickering torch light – minus the wires, electric buzzing, and chemical smells. Propane powered outdoor lights can burn for just pennies per hour, and they can be match almost any outdoor décor – from classic brass to modern enamel finishes, with post, pedestal, or wall mounts.
- Keep the bugs away – Mosquitos can really take a bite out of summer fun in New York — as can the smell of (mostly ineffective) mosquito repellant and chemical-laden candles and traps. A propane mosquito trap will keep those blood-sucking pests at bay without the harsh smells – or those awful zapping sounds.
- Extend your summer – Propane patio heaters can keep your outdoor space toasty well into the fall. With freestanding or wall-mounted models available, you’re sure to find a patio heater that meets your needs and budget – and one that will work even if the power goes out.
- Make a splash – You may have skipped a morning or evening swim because it wasn’t quite hot enough and you didn’t want to spend extra money running your electric pool heater. Put that all behind you by investing in a propane pool heater, which will heat your pool water quickly and efficiently – and far more effectively than an electric model.
Upgrade your summer with clean, green propane appliances – all powered with reliable propane gas deliveries from your local propane company.